. If it stops at the preloader, right-click and press Forward until it starts or make sure Loop is checked. To get the game to play, click on the blue Activate Mission button.
This. This is my baby ♥
You have no idea how much I love this thing. Because tiny pixel Avengers + Flash = XD, and that's accurate maths.
I really hope you enjoy it too! This is my present to all you awesome guys out there on deviantART. I've just reached over 16,000 watchers and I want you to know that I appreciate every single one of you. Thanks so much, everyone. Enjoy!
---HELP | FAQ | WEBSITEThe war criminal Loki is being transported aboard the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier. Agent Barton and his mercenaries are still at large... It's time to Assemble.
With this interactive playset you can recreate scenes from Marvel's The Avengers, create your own comic panels or simply take a look around the tiny pixel Helicarrier.
Unlock bonus options by placing specific characters (sometimes in specific outfits and sometimes with specific items) in certain rooms. Some of them may seem a little tricky but if you think of scenarios from the movie, you won't go far wrong. If you do unlock something, feel free to help others out in the comments. I'm not giving you any hints though. I have faith that, with a little patience, you'll be able to unlock all the secret options.
- Click items in the menu to activate characters / objects. Click again to deactivate them.
- Click on the equipment pieces to activate and then drag to the stage.
- If you close any of the menu bars, click on Fury's computers to open them again.
- Drag frames and emotes over your scenes to create your own comic panel. You can PrintScreen and then paste into any image editing software to save your creations. If you want to compile your saved scenes into a multiframe comic then you can do that too. You can add speech bubbles / text but please do not edit the artwork. Upload your finished comics to #G-Revo-Games See below for help.
HOW TO SAVE
- Press the Print Screen (Prt Scr, Print Scrn, Prt Scn, Prt Sc, Prt Scrn, or Prnt Scrn) button on your keyboard. This will take a screenshot of your desktop.
- Open up ANY image editing software - Photoshop, Gimp, Sai, etc.
- Click Paste from Clipboard, Create New from Clipboard, Paste as New Image, etc. This will vary depending on your software. Usually these options can be found in the >File or >Edit menu.
- Crop the image and save as a JPEG or PNG.
- Share your creations and designs at #G-Revo-Games
All art and programming by =Gasara