I'm asked quite a lot whether I do icon commissions but unfortunately I don't have the time to do so. I always feel bad when I say no to people so I thought I'd make this to help you out.
This set has a total of 32 different parts that you can mix and match to create your own base. Once you've put together the body and face you can then add clothes, hair and accessories to create your own pixel characters. Your creations can be used as page decorations, avatars or in stamps.
Please feel free to link to your creations in the comments. I'd love to see what you make ♥
See how people have used this base so far: [link]
HOW TO USE
1) Download the .PSD from the link on the right of the page. Each different option is on its own layer so you can show/hide layers for easy customization. OR
2) Save the image above and then open it in your image editing software. You can copy/paste the desired options to build up your character. Crop any unwanted areas of the image.
Help with pixel art can be found in the links below:
--> Pixel Art Tutorial - Basics for Beginners
--> Pixel Art Tutorial - Animation for Beginners
- Use this base to create avatars, pixel dolls and page decorations
- Recolour this base (eg. change skin colour)
- Edit the face (eg. create a different expression)
- Add clothes, hair, accessories, borders, backgrounds, and text to the base
- Use and edit this base to create free
avatars and dolls for other people to use
You may not
- Repost this base sheet
- Redistribute individual bases
- Use this base for commissions (you may use this base to make free requests but not to make money)
- Credit if you use this base
More pixel resources at G★REVO