I've been watching Power Rangers. This happened. No one is surprised.
Time Force has always been my favourite Power Rangers series. The Rangers are awesome, the story is really involving and heartwarming and heartbreaking and adorable and funny and bittersweet, the acting is pretty darn fantastic and there is a Zord called Quantasaurus Rex. Need I say more? Didn't think so.
So, yes, join me in my childlike joy and come play Rangers!
HOW TO PLAY
It's a quiet day in Silver Hills. Ransik and his mutants are nowhere to be seen and no-one is in need of Nick of Time Odd Jobs. The Rangers are taking a well-earned break and relaxing around the clock tower.
The Power Rangers Time Fore Clock Tower Playset is an simple drag-and-drop scene maker based in the home of the Time Force Rangers. Place the Rangers around the clock tower by dragging on characters and dress them up using the clothing options. You might be able to find a few extra things lurking around too...
- Click on the character icons in the menu to look through clothing options
- Click on the clothing options in the menu to dress the characters
- Click on the computer screen to open/close the menu
There are six secret outfits to unlock. See if you can find them...
You can PrintScreen and then paste into any image editing software to save your creations. If you want to compile your saved scenes into a multiframe comic then you can do that too. You can add speech bubbles / text but please do not edit the artwork. See below for help.
HOW TO SAVE YOUR SCENES
- Press the Print Screen (Prt Scr, Print Scrn, Prt Scn, Prt Sc, Prt Scrn, or Prnt Scrn) button on your keyboard. This will take a screenshot of your desktop.
- Open up ANY image editing software - Photoshop, Gimp, Sai, etc.
- Click Paste from Clipboard, Create New from Clipboard, Paste as New Image, etc. This will vary depending on your software. Usually these options can be found in the >File or >Edit menu.
- Crop the image and save as a JPEG or PNG.
- If the game won't load make sure you have the newest version of Flash installed.
- If the game stops on the preloader right-click and choose Forward. Repeat if necessary. Alternatively, right-click and make sure Loop is checked before pressing Play.
All art and programming by =Gasara
Play more games at G*REVO Games
I do own Power Rangers, sadly. This game is non-profit and completely just for fun.